Join us at Alameda Park to kick off a pre-season FUN(d) raising campaign with a ride and party!
Our target is to raise $1,200 to spend on the following 2018 priorities:
- Creating, printing, and distributing trail maps into our current trailhead kiosks
- Creating and installing roughly 100 trail marker signs
- Buying materials to address drainage issues on current near-future trails
- Drainage pipe, stone, and gravel
- Wood and concrete for bridges
10:00 am: Meet at the Oddfellows Pavillion, Alameda Park
10:00 am – 12:30 pm: Group rides on current and future trails…maybe even a contest or two!
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Potluck lunch (please consider bringing food or desserts to share); pizza and beer (limited supply) will be provided*
2:00 pm+: More riding?
Invite your friends and family for a fun day of riding and learning about the park! For more information, see the Trail Pittsburgh Facebook Page.
*Pizza supplied by the Alameda Singletrack Trail Crew | Beer provided courtesy of Butler Brew Works